Barossa Fine Foods once again offers the most tender sous vide rib eye beef for a hearty feast with the family. The beef has been prepared in a vacuum pack ready for roasting or pan-frying.
This bundle comprises:
- 1.5 kg Beef Rib Eye Fillet Sous Vide - tender and easy to pan fry or roast
- Newsman Seeded Mustard 250g - cruncy and refreshing
- Adelaide Hills Spicy Cherry Sauce 300g - whole cherries wth a spicy kick
- Saskia Beer Horseradish 230g - delicious with beef
* Local conditions/restrictions do not permit us to deliver to Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and Japan
Barossa Fine Foods sources raw materials from some of the best farmers in South Australia and uses the great relationships it has with its farmers to provide the best the state has to offer. Where possible it sources free range and organic produce.
Franz Knoll, Barossa Fine Foods
Founder and Managing Director
Barossa Fine Foods has chosen the finest, most flavoursome cut of beef that will make your dinner a memorable occasion – with the minimum of fuss. This is Australia’s highest quality rib eye fillet chosen for its tenderness combined with maximum flavour. It is lightly seasoned, quickly seared then slow-cooked sous vide style to retain maximum juiciness. On opening the pack it can be roasted whole to finish it off, or sliced and pan-seared, either way to enjoy its flavoursome, buttery texture. We leave some juices in the pack, too, for a delicious gravy or sauce.
We have included a really tasty Adelaide Hills Spicy Cherry Sauce and Seeded Mustard as the ideal accompaniment to the beef.
This dinner pack comprises:
a Beef Rib Eye Fillet Sous Vide (1.5kg), one Marble Hill Cherries Spicy Cherry Sauce (250g), and one Newsman Seeded Mustard (250g).